Scope of the Business
Muxy started because we thought Twitch streaming was fun and cool. That attitude has helped us build a loyal user base and products that redefined the revenue potential of live streaming.
- Here are the 2018 SXSW Gamer’s Voice Awards Winners
- NBA Inks Twitch Pact to Live-Stream Minor League Games With Fan-Interaction Features
- NBA, G League stay ahead of the curve with Twitch partnership
- Twitch is Adding Live Voting to This Year’s Edition of The Game Awards
- The Game Awards Audience Triples to 11.5 Million Livestreams in 2017
- Twitch extension will let viewers predict The Game Awards 2017 winners
- Twitch’s new extensions let streamers customize their channel, make money from Amazon sales
Muxy, Inc is based in Austin, TX. We started life developing high performing Twitch streamer tools. Many of our original products are now staples in the industry such as our no fee tips, Cheer Cup, and custom code alert packages.
While we still own and maintain our streamer tools our focus has been on interactive extensions and their growth. Muxy believes that interactive extensions are an opportunity to continue our drive to make live streams and broadcasts more fun and engaging for viewers. Our motto is “Muxy provides streamers the tools to become broadcasters” and that still holds true with our new vision.
Muxy is open to any opportunities in the live streaming and broadcasting space. We are currently focused on new interactive viewing experiences for sports and Esports live broadcasts. Feel free to contact us with opportunities outside our current focus because we have the luxury of being fast and mutable with our roadmap.
The Muxy Team
CEO – Engineer that sees the big picture and can quickly create solutions that exceed expectations.
Head of PR