You must link your Bethesda.net account to your Twitch account for the extensions defibrillation mini-game to work.
- Log in to Bethesda.net with your Bethesda account.
- Click on your profile on the top right of the page
- Click the ‘Linked Accounts’ option.
- Link your Twitch account. A green circle with a check mark verifies the account is linked.
- BETHESDA INSTALL: If you installed Rage 2 from the Bethesda Launcher your account is now linked. Skip to step 8.
- STEAM INSTALL: If you installed Rage 2 from Steam then you will need to link your Twitch account to your Steam account from the https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections page.
- Then launch Rage 2 and go to Settings > Bethesda.net and check to see if you are logged in. If not, log in with your Bethesda account info to complete the link.
- Return to your Twitch Creator Dashboard, activate the extension, and start streaming!
Get the extension HERE.
The extension mini-game will appear for viewers when you use your defibrillator ability.