This tutorial will go over creating Muxy alerts to be displayed by OBS for your stream. Creating a new Alert Package will create a default follow, sub, donation, and host alert all tied to a single URL for OBS.
Create your alerts:
- Navigate to your Muxy Alerts page (https://u.muxy.io/dashboard/alertpackages)
- Click “Create New Alert Package”.
- Use the alert editing to customize your alerts to your liking by adding images, sounds, and text. (If you are comfortable with writing custom HTML/CSS, there are more editing options for you in Advanced mode.)
- Repeat this process for any number of alerts and save your changes.
Display your alerts in OBS:
- When you are ready to test out an alert package, navigate to your Muxy Alerts page (https://u.muxy.io/dashboard/alertpackages) and copy the URL for that alert package to your clipboard.
- Open OBS and click the “+” button and select “BrowserSource”.
- Name your Browser Source and then select “OK”.
- Paste the Alert Package URL into the BrowserSource URL field. Select “OK” to confirm your changes.
- With your BrowserSource selected in the Sources list you can reposition and scale your BrowserSource window to your achieve your desired size and dimensions.
Test your alerts:
- Launch the Live Feed (https://u.muxy.io/live) to test and monitor your alerts.
- By selecting the event type icons in the upper right corner of the Live Feed you can access the alert type specific menu options, including testing.
For additional alert info visit: https://muxy.uservoice.com/search?filter=articles&query=alerts.